In response to the recent CDC’s recommendation to cancel or postpone public group gatherings consisting of 50 people or more, churches have been scrambling to find alternatives to meeting corporately for worship and events. One powerful solution is to meet virtually through a live stream broadcast of your worship service.
For churches that do not already have this solution, The A Group is offering a package to support churches who are interested in adding a streaming solution to their church website. This package includes:
- recommendations on your choice of live streaming providers,
- technical staff support to get your video stream in place and working,
- recommendations on what should be included on your streaming page,
- support in building out your live service web page,
- recommendations and support to establish online giving solutions including text-to-give,
- information about how to keep your congregation informed during this crisis
To learn more about this solution, please fill out the form below and one of our specialists will contact you.