Educational Opportunities Tours (EO Tours) provides top-notch travel experiences that give people the opportunity to learn about Christian history first-hand. Tours such as Journeys of Paul through Italy, Greece and Turkey; Church History in Europe; and the Holy Land Tour mix memorable vacations with faith-defining experiences. Having been in existence for 40 years, EO Tours needed updated technology to market and manage their tours. They partnered with The A Group to design and develop a brand new website, which just launched at www.eo.travelwithus.com.
The new EO Tours site serves as a virtual tour guide and travel agent, giving users easy ways to discover trips, interactive opportunities that serve as a taste of the experience, and valuable logistical information. The redesigned site, with large, beautiful homepage images of journeys traveled allows the potential traveler to imagine themselves on a cruise before ever choosing a trip. An interactive map lets travelers easily see where in the world EO Tours travels, while detailed tour pages feature departure dates, daily itineraries complete with photos and videos, and ways to enhance the journey with tour add-ons.
Stephen Robles, EO Tours communications director, shared some of his favorite features of the new site:
- The A Group nailed our responsive design. The website formats and looks great on all screen sizes
- Better cross-site integrations with modules
- Social sharing tools and integration, like our Instagram feed on our home page and share buttons on tours
- Prioritized search and "Featured Tours" option
- Ease of navigation and cleanliness (already received lots of positive feedback from users)
- Modern web standards, no flash
- CMS is easy to use and custom to our needs
Check out the brand new www.eo.travelwithus.com for a mini armchair vacation -- and to plan your next trip! Congratulations to EO Tours on your beautiful new site.