DISCOVER THE TACTICS CHANGING THE GAME FOR NONPROFITS
We have never experienced times like we’re living in today. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we interact, communicate, live, work and serve – literally overnight. It has brought cultural shifts to the surface, accelerated technology adoption and forced all of us – including churches and nonprofits – to find a “new normal.”
While these times have felt uncertain, we’ve also seen organizations get more creative and seen new marketing strategies come to the surface – strategies that will not just help you get through the pandemic but will also be a gamechanger for years to come.
In this free guide, we break down what these emerging strategies are, why they’re so important and what your organization needs to do today to survive and thrive in 2020 and beyond.
DOWNLOAD TO DISCOVER:
- Five nonprofit marketing strategies that are changing the game for nonprofits
- The types of stories your audience wants to hear from you
- How new technology is changing the way we do marketing
- Why connection is more important than ever
- The things you need to be doing now to not just survive but GROW in these changing times