What comes to mind when you think about a leader? Someone powerful? Demanding? Bossy?
What about “serving”?
While the idea of servant leadership might be counterintuitive at first, research shows that serving leadership is a highly effective and emergent leadership model that is transforming leaders, organizations, and communities. It has been proven to enhance employee engagement, customer satisfaction and drive results across multiple industries.
If you are interested in transforming yourself, your leadership style and your organization, we invite you to join our partner, Third River Partners, at The Serving Leader Summit this February 3 in Nashville. Hosted by Third River Partners and Lipscomb University and featuring coauthor of The Serving Leader, Ken Jennings, PhD, this conference is devoted to providing you with the practical tools you need to become a Serving Leader.
Through knowledge sharing and practical group activities, you will learn Serving Leadership principles and methods, including:
- What makes a leader a Serving Leader
- How Serving Leadership can equip you to manage and lead a multigenerational workplace
- How organizations like Johns Hopkins and The Cleveland Clinic have been transformed by Serving Leadership
- How to ignite passion and unite your colleagues and coworkers around a shared goal
You will walk away with a new perspective and practical tools to put Serving Leadership to work, as well as a free copy of The Serving Leader.
If you lead in any capacity, you won’t want to miss this important and transformational event. Make plans to join us on February 3 for The Serving Leader Summit!
- Who: Third River Partners delivers practical tools and solutions to strengthen leaders, create collaborative teams, achieve shared goals and transform your organization
- What: Explore the emergent Serving Leadership model and learn practical tools to put Serving Leadership to work for you
When: February 3, 2016
- 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. The Serving Leader Summit
Where: Lipscomb University
- The Ezell Center, Room 301
- One University Park Drive Nashville, TN 37204
To learn more and to register, visit www.theservingleadersummit.com.