TAG Gift Guide 2016By The A Group
Christmas is right around the corner and with it comes flying wrapping paper, a few too many holiday treats and sweet times with loved ones.
But before we turn off the lights and lock the office doors for Christmas break, we want to know one thing… Have you finished your Christmas shopping?
Hey everyone gets busy, especially in December with 264 Christmas parties and festivities to attend. We’re right there with you, scrambling for those last few Christmas gifts. So we thought we’d share some of our ideas with you today by giving you a peak inside our Santa bags. Check out what we’re gifting to our friends and families—you just might find the perfect last-minute gift you need to finish out your holiday shopping.
1. For the memory maker in the family: Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer
2. For the cook who always gets it right: A Greenpan Non Stick Cookware, 10-Piece Fry Pan Set
3. For the organizational freak who holds everything together: The All-New Echo Dot
4. For the friend who promises each year that “this is the year for fitness”: A Fitbit
5. For the green thumb in your family. Or perhaps more appropriately, for the green thumb in your family who just can’t seem to do anything but kill plants: A Smart Garden
6. For the techie who can’t ever stop talking about THE NEXT BIG THING: Virtual Reality Headset
7. For the coffee lover who refuses to drink coffee from the pot anymore: An Aeropress
8. For the curious child who never stops asking questions: What Do Grown-ups Do All Day?
9. For the person you have no idea what to get, but they might like cookies: The Best NY Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. For all the kids (and the adults): Indoor Basketball Hoop
So what gifts do you still need to get? Take some time to finish out your shopping and then you’ll be home free! Remember it’s not the dollar signs that count—it’s the thought behind the gift.
P.S. We have a special FREE holiday treat coming your way on Thursday. Make sure you check back then!